- The company made a return on asset (ROA) of 16.30% and
- return on equity (ROE) of 50.90% in past twelve months period.
- Return on Investment (ROI) is observed at 26.60%.
- Price to book ratio in most recent quarter was 7.49 while
- trailing twelve months period, price to sales ratio of the stock was 3.38.
Analysts suggested consensus 2.2 rating after analysis. Institutional investors possessed 61.00% shares of the company and 0.08% shares are owned by insiders.
A look back at AAPL past movement
- The stock observed move of 3.11% during the past week.
- The stock marked a performance of 9.45% in the past month and
- recorded a change of 12.72% over the last quarter.
- Moving further back, the stock noticed a performance of -16.67% over the last six months and
- spotted 18.25% performance since the start of the calendar year.
- Shares of this company changed 4.78% over the past year.
The 200 Moving Average (daily chart)
Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock price is trading at a gap of
- 5.71% away from the 20-Day SMA and figured out a distance of
- 11.75% from the its 50-Day SMA.
The current stock price is moving above 2.54% to its 200-Day SMA, which signal a return of the BULLISH trend of AAPL stock's price.
Weekly Chart Trend line
Apple price on the weekly chart has closed pass the weekly chart trend line established since 2016, if price continues to trade above here, we will see AAPL price testing the September 2018 high of $233.28.