Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) closed $200.82 and hitting $200.98 high on Wednesday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 33,024,982 shares, compared to its average volume of 16,016,696.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Fact Sheet
- It has a 1-year low of $129.77 and a 1-year high of $200.98.
- The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 1.38 and a quick ratio of 1.38.
- The company has a market cap of $511.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 55.94, a PEG ratio of 1.22 and a beta of 2.26.
- Latest quarterly earnings reported $1.49 earnings per share,Â consensus estimate of $1.19 by $0.30.
- Net margin of 34.02% and a return on equity of 14.92%.
- Revenue of $16.65 billion during the quarter.
Several brokerages have issued reports on BABA.
- Raymond James reiterated a “buy” ratingÂ
- Royal Bank of Canada set a $210.00 price target and gave a “buy” ratingÂ Â
- Stifel Nicolaus set a $225.00 price target a “buy” ratingÂ
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $235.00 target price (up from $230.00)
- Goldman Sachs Group set a $236.00 price target and a “buy” ratingÂ
Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and twenty-four have assigned a buy rating to the stock. The company has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $223.76.