Your privacy on the internet is very important to United Global Asset Management ("United Global Asset Group", "we", "our" or "us"). The success of our business depends upon our ability to maintain the trust of our customers. As part of the operation of United Global Asset Management, we gather certain types of information about our users, and we would like to explain the types of information we gather, what we do with it and how you can correct or change the information. Please note that this policy applies only to United Global Asset Management and not to other companies or organisations to which we refer to on such websites through banners or links.
- 1. Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal registration number and e-mail addresses etc ("Personal Information")., and
- 2. Financial information ("Financial Information") for credit assessment.
- 3. Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses.
- 1. To improve the content of the website
- 2. To customise the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- 3. To notify users about updates to the website
- 4. To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
Personal information is collected when our users provide personal information to United Global Asset Management upon registering or when applying online for opening a trading account. We will limit the collection of personal information to what is deemed necessary to administer our business in an effort to provide you with superior service. Traffic pattern information includes information on which pages user(s) access or visit, and how many users log into United Global Asset Management on a daily basis. This kind of information is only used in its aggregated form.
Use Of Information Collected By United Global Asset Management
United Global Management Asset Limited uses both the personal and aggregated information that we collect for multiple purposes. The information is used:
We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will honour you opt-out requests. United Global Asset Management may share traffic pattern information with third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes. United Global Asset Management does not share your personal information with any third parties. United Global Asset Management may also disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required, or in order to protect our rights.